I’m taking one of the Facebook Chain Letter Posts and filling it out here for everyone to read:
1. Who are you named after?
- Depends on which of my parents you ask. If you ask my father, I’m named after him and my grandfather. If you ask my mother, I’m named after my grandfather and the daughter of a woman she worked with that got cancer.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
I don’t think you can call my writing “hand writing”… Doctors write more legibly.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
5. Were you in the military?
6. Favorite non alcoholic beverage?
Coke & Mountain Dew
7. Do you still have your tonsils?
No – but I was 24 before they were removed and it was awful.
8. Would you bungee jump?
I’m mildly afraid of heights and have vertigo… Pretty sure that would kill me.
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Basic 4 or Museli
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope, not unless there is something wrong with them.
12. Favorite ice cream?
Rocky Road, but I don’t like ice cream much.
13. Favorite all-time TV show?
Death in Paradise, Waiting for God, QI
14. Football or Baseball?
Football – Go chiefs!
15. What color pants are you wearing?
NPurple & black leggings with flowers on them.
16. Last thing you ate?
a Philly cheesesteak
17. What are you listening to?
An air purifier with a UV light that makes an awful humming noise when the UV light is turned on.
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I haven’t a clue.
19. What is your Favorite smell?
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
24. Favorite food to eat?
25. Scary movies or happy endings?
26. Last movie you watched?
John Wick: Chapter 2
27. What color shirt are you wearing?
28. Favorite holiday?
29. Beer or Wine?
30. Night owl or morning person?
Definitely a night owl
31. Favorite day of the week?
Whatever day I am most productive – seriously, a side effect of working from home at a job where I don’t have set hours is that the days of the week have a tendency to run together.
32. Favorite season?
33. Any pets? Kinds? Names?
One Dog – Lola the Destroyer